Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Whoo Hoo The Election Is Over!!! How about a reward!!!



Whether your guy (or girl) for president won or didn't, this is a time for celebration. Why? because I won't be getting 15 phone calls a day from people telling me to go out and vote. I guess that's what I get for registering as an undecided.

Well I want to do my part to help get the economy going and help everybody out with their holiday shopping. So I am offering a free ipod to anyone who books their wedding or event in the month of November 2008. Keep it for yourself or gift it to a loved one, heck give it to someone you don't like. Just a little something extra to show my appreciation.  

(Update: a past  customer asked if they referred someone if they get an Ipod, after much squirming ,LOL, I agreed. But with the following stipulation, you as the referee have to contact me first to let me know who they are, and they still have to book the event in November.)

This offer only applies to those that see it on my blog, as an added reward for those that visit so the password to qualify for it is to say "Hey Mike, Gimme my free Ipod!" when you are in the studio.

No comments: