Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Post-Thanksgiving

The days after Thanksgiving are here which hold some of the most wonderful traditions of the year. Sleeping in after long nights of tryptophan induced slumber. And for some waking up at 3am to prepare for battle as Black Friday arrives. I actually talked to a bride that booked her wedding with us yesterday and had the great idea that I hold a black friday sale next year and have people camp out on my lawn. I would love to hear what the neighbors would say.


In our household the day after Thanksgiving marks the start of the christmas season. The tree comes out,the lights go up (and I try to sneak a menorah some place)

Today I arrived victorious from a day of stealthily hunting the ever elusive Abies concolor (concolor fir) but if my mother asks it is a Chanukah bush.

There are a lot of great events that I haven't posted yet so keep checking back to see yours. I also have a lot of events coming up this next month that I am really excited about so stay tuned.

-Mike

No comments: